Leisure activities on-site
This is the ideal place to relax, where everyone will have its fun. You will love the tranquillity and the many amenities of the holiday village.
With a great pleasure we welcome you to our chalets and with enthusiasm we will share our love for our profession and our region with you.
Depending on your taste you can choose between different activities that we organize for you.
Leisure / Games
- Pétanque (French bowls), table tennis, multi-sports ground (basketball, soccer, trampoline.
- Reading area.
- Meeting room with table football, board games, library.
- Themed evenings during the week, friendly moments to spend together (high season).
- Aqua-play area and solarium with 2 swimming-pools (6 m x 13 m), separated by a paddling pool (open from May to September according to the weather).
- Bathing in the rivers Chassezac (500 m), Labeaume (2 km), Ardèche (5 km).
- Angling lovers: river 500 m away.
- Organization of canoe, kayak and raft descents in the Ardèche or Chassezac river Gorges.
- Organization of tree climbing, climbing, canyoning, go-kart and quad excursions.
- Hiking from the holiday village.
- Ride on horseback or pony for the youngest (horse farm 1 km away).
We work with a masseuse, which has its cabinet at St. Alban Auriolles (ca. 500 m), but if you like, she comes directly to your chalet.
Leisure activities nearby
Our region is full of treasures. Furthermore you can find many recreation areas, places that wait to be discovered as well as sporting or cultural events that are worth a visit.
The region Ardèche is a privileged place for rest and relaxation. Bathed by the Mediterranean sun, it perfectly combines water fun and recreation in the mountains.
Due to the climate, you can stay during the whole year at Rev’ô Thijol Vacances and spend agreeable holidays in the nature.
You can discover typical, but also special activities in our environment. Excursions on horseback to extreme sports such as a canoe or kayak trip through the famous Ardeche river gorges
Your stay in our region, you will guess it, will leave a lasting impression on you!
We place a lot of literature of the different activities at your disposal during your stay.
- The Païolive Wood (21 mn)
- The Pont d’Arc (30 mn)
- The Pont du Diable (55 mn)
- The Tanargue mountain massif (1h20)
- The Ray Pic waterfall (1h20)
- The Mont Gerbier de Jonc (1h30)
- The Issarlès Lake (1h40)
When you stay in our etablisement Rev’o thijol Vacances, our customers have preferential rates on many sites to visit in Ardèche.
The folders with all informations around visits will be sent to you after your reservation.
- Labeaume (10 mn)
- Balazuc (20 mn)
- Banne (20 mn)
- Vinezac (25 mn)
- Vogüé (25 mn)
- Chassiers (30 mn)
- Naves (35 mn)
- Ailhon (40 mn)
- Alba la Romaine (45 mn)
- Jaujac (50 mn)
- Antraïgues sur Volane (50 mn)
- Meyras (50 mn)
- Thueyts (55 mn)
- Rochemaure (55 mn)
Gastronomy plays an important role of the culture’s Ardèche. You can find fresh Chestnuts, goat cheese, sausages and game meat in the displays at one of the countless markets in the area.
Let’s not forget the inevitable summer markets (St Alban Auriolles, Ruoms, Vallon Pont d’Arc, Joyeuse, Les Vans).